Rear View Mirror

I'm a forty-something, completely tarnished Southern Belle with a husband, teenager, and two big dogs. I write, though not lately (that's another story)and I am co-editor of an online literary ezine, Chick Flicks. I often find myself rambling about politics, world affairs, pop culture and a whole host of worthless infomation. Welcome to my head.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

What's Happenin'

I've got several blogs going here, splitting them up according to my interests. You'll see links for the other two over there on the side under "Loud Mouth Central" Yep, that's me, a loud mouth.

That's Entertainment is about what else, entertainment. Everything from movies to t.v. to music to just pop-culture in general. Unfortunately, I'm addicted to t.v. and have been all my life. I can blame my parents for that, as I was one of the first kids whose babysitter was the television. No, really. We had three tv's in our house, one for each of us, mom, dad and me and so each evening we'd retire to our respective rooms and watch whatever the hell we wanted.

Stuff We Should Care About is about world news and politics. I get angry at the state of affairs in this country and how we present ourselves to the rest of the world. That's my little place to rant and 'rage against the machine.' You may not always agree with me, but I really don't care.

If you're so inclined to read a few southern tales, then check out the Read a Story section. The links will take you to my stories published on three different online publications.

I hope you enjoy!

2 Comments:

At 2:31 AM , Blogger Stacy Taylor said...

I'll be popping in to "That's Entertainment" frequently, but I'll probably shy away from "Stuff we Should Care About" unless it's something I'm really familiar with. Not because I don't care, but because I'm not much for politics, as you already know:)

You should visit the "Two Ladies and their TVs" link on my blog. That's Athena and her friend, Merserene's TV blog. Good discussion there at times, though some of their shows aren't my shows:)

 
At 8:10 PM , Blogger L.A. said...

lol..i went there the other day cuz I saw your link...i'll be popping in there from time to time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home