Rear View Mirror

I'm a forty-something, completely tarnished Southern Belle with a husband, teenager, and two big dogs. I write, though not lately (that's another story)and I am co-editor of an online literary ezine, Chick Flicks. I often find myself rambling about politics, world affairs, pop culture and a whole host of worthless infomation. Welcome to my head.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

spamming blogs?

well, i haven't been here in awhile. i don't really like that there's not central menu/list of recently updated blogs. it's hard to find anyone else's blog or simply browse.

now i see that spamming has become a part of this place also. lovely. just what the internet needs is more spamming. as if things are already mucked up enough as you fuckers ruin it for the rest of us.

thanks guys.

1 Comments:

At 12:45 AM , Blogger DineometerDeb said...

Don't worry, there is a special place in hell for spammers ; )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home